Donnerstag, 29. März 2018

How to move on 2018

How to move on 2018?
Well ,.. first of all TODAY is a moonbreak over the WHOLE DAY (depand WHERE u live,.. europian zone at least). That makes us somewhat feel with thin skin. Good that it is eastern in many countries and You dont need to work....

Then tomorrow fullmoon and slowly the question of the next episode in our lifes arises. And for me it seems like either You try crash through by hook and by crook or You change into the passive modus and risk the danger to get kicked out of the game in some
way or another.Try to do some things later and with precaution.

I guess most of us will catch ourselves in that moment, where we slitely or grossly "did it again" already.
"OOOppps I did it again",.. something
like this. Because these stars are not that easy to overcome. I am speaking about next week.

We have our plans and we have to act in some way or another. Can we really be passive? Answer is actually NO. But we could try to to act as wise as possible and stay ethically correct.....at least try.

Fact is SATURN stands in SQUARE to the SUN AND SATURN is on the MARS. Means,..there is THIS STOP,..this OBSTICLE. Most likely we will get a big or a small lesson.

There is always something to tolerate. But this "everyone against everyone" is really a kind of horrortrip for me. I
personally hope I can stay in one save corner
of this universe and do my things unnoticed.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen